Trackrock Stables is OPEN for business, taking reservations now, and receiving guests. We are following the recommendations which have been implemented for similar businesses across the US. Please keep in mind that social distancing works, and as we reopen our economy it will be more important than ever that we keep up on social distancing as lives and livelihoods depend on it. If you are sick, or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you stay home to avoid spreading the virus to your friends and staff at Trackrock. We will be happy to reschedule your reservation. The staff at Trackrock will continue to be positive throughout these adjustments to our everyday life. Trackrock is committed to doing what we can to help our guests, our employees, and the community stay safe. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you all soon!
Generally we are open every day for 1 hour and 2 hour guided horseback trail rides. If you would like to make a reservation, you may leave a message for us at 706-745-5252 or you may book your reservation online at www.trackrock.com Weather permitting, our first ride heads out at 10:00am, with our last ride going out at 4:00pm. Please go to www.trackrock.com to make your reservations. Check our FaceBook page for up-to-date hours.
- Online or email reservations cannot be accepted within 24 hours of ride.
- Please call the Stables at 706-745-5252 for last minute reservations.
- Check our Facebook page for the latest info.
Trackrock Stables is located on over 250 acres of land just outside Blairsville, Georgia, adjacent to the Chattahoochee National Forest in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains.
Trackrock Stables offers a horseback riding adventure you will long remember. On your guided trail ride, you will see that our beautiful valley is home to wild turkey, deer and many other types of wildlife and lush, colorful foliage.
Both the first time and skilled rider will find a well trained horse to suit their level of horseback riding experience. You will have the opportunity to learn horsemanship from one of our experienced trail guides as you ride through crystal clear mountain streams, hardwood forests, and canter your horse through peaceful green meadows.
- All ages welcome (18 months – 4 years may ride with adult for additional fee).
- For “doubles”, combined weight of child and adult cannot exceed 220 pounds
- Group rates available
- Birthday parties, graduation parties and special events
- Boy Scout and Girl Scout Merit Badge Programs available
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa accepted
- Reservations recommended, but not required
- Closed Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Overnight stall board (including bedding) – $20.00 per stall per night
- Camping and cabins are available at Trackrock Campground & Cabins
- At Trackrock Stables, our priority is to assure the safety of both rider and horse. In order to properly plan, we need to know if a rider’s weight is over 220 pounds. While our maximum weight limit is generally 220 pounds, to assure the safety of both rider and horse, we have few horses who can accommodate an absolute maximum weight limit of 250 pounds. Certain safety limitations apply, including the right to refuse any rider if the weight to height proportion is deemed unsafe. Any decisions made by staff related to rider and horse safety is final. For both rider safety and that of our horses, we may ask riders to “walk only”. Please understand that the safety of all is our most important consideration. Call us if a large horse is needed.
- To cover the additional cost of having the large horses there is an additional $20 per hour charge for anyone over 220 pounds or anyone that just wants the trill of riding one of these Big Boys.
It is our policy to take a 50% refundable deposit at the time a reservation is made. You may cancel your trail ride reservation up to one business day before your ride and request to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than one business day before your trail ride reservation, you forfeit your deposit. If your ride must be cancelled due to weather, Trackrock Stables will happily either refund your deposit or book your ride for another date.