How do I make reservations for camp sites or cabins?

Please call 706-745-2420 to make reservations.

Can I bring a golf cart or motorcycle to drive on the property?

Motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, 4-wheelers, and all terrain vehicles are not allowed to be operated on the property.  All drivers must be legally licensed and insured.  If an exception is needed, please see management.