Please call 706-745-2420 for cabin availability and reservations.
Trackrock Cabin Rates
- Lakeside Cabin – 2 to 4 guests – one queen bed and one full bed
- Wooded Rustic Setting Cabins – 2 to 6 guests – one queen bed and two full beds
- 1 Bedroom up to 2 guests – $119.00 per night or $595.00 per week, plus tax
- 2 Bedrooms up to 2 guests – $129.00 per night or $645.00 per week, plus tax
- 2 Bedrooms up to 4 guests – $129.00 per night or $645.00 per week, plus tax
- 2 Bedrooms up to 6 guests – $139.00 per night or $695.00 per week, plus tax
- Spotless, comfortable one and two bedroom cabins
- Non-smoking facility
- Stacked stone, gas log fireplaces
- Supplemental electric heat
- Central Air Conditioning
- Full bath w/ tub/shower
- Coffee maker
- Ranges with oven
- All kitchenware/dishes/cookware provided
- An initial supply of basic products (foil, saran, paper towels, dish soap, coffee, tea, sugar/sweetener, salt pepper) are provided.
- Bedding & kitchen linens provided [Bring your own bath towels]
- Queen & full size beds
- Satellite TV; DVD Player
- Central/Limited Wireless access
- Covered porch with picnic table
- Porch rockers or swing
- Charcoal grill
- Campfire ring area (wood available for purchase)
- Pets allowed only in Cabin 5
- Pavilions with grills
- Laundry facilities
- Sunday worship services (seasonal)
- Family Game Room with Satellite TV and game tables
- 2 playgrounds
- Lake for fishing and swimming
- Hiking trails
- Check-in: 3 P.M.; Check-out: 11 A.M.
- Please bring your own bath towels and wash cloths!
- A deposit by check or credit card is required within 10 days of making your reservation.
- Refunds will be made provided notice is given at least 30 days prior to scheduled arrival. Late cancellations will result in no refund of deposit.
- Early departures – no refunds for early departure!
- Minimum Reservation – 2 nights – Holiday weekends require 3 nights – other seasonal minimums may apply.
- Visa & Mastercard accepted.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Motorcycles, mopeds, golf carts, scooters, 4-wheelers, all terrain vehicles and any other motorized vehicles other than personal automobiles and personal trucks are not allowed to be operated on the property. All drivers must be legally licensed and insured. If an exception is needed, please see management.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We do our best to accommodate your needs. You may cancel your cabin reservation up to 30 days before your arrival date and request to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, you forfeit your deposit.